Cpak Technology Solutions is a leading provider of consulting & integration services. We offer managed services that allow our customers to use our experience and knowledge to support their technology infrastructure. Since 1985 Cpak has partnered with public and private organizations to provide technology solutions.
Cpak is seeking Technical Specialists to provide our services in a professional manner. The Technical Specialist is highly skilled in delivering an integrated architecture based upon a client's business and technology strategies.
As a Cpak Technical Specialist, you will:
Work on the implementation and support of all technical architecture components that make up an enterprise-level infrastructure implementation. These technical components will include multi-vendor environments as well as customer customized and legacy systems.
To be successful, you must have:
- A proven record of achievement with a minimum of 5+ years in an integrator or consulting environment.
- Vendor & independent certification a plus.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment with aggressive goal setting and achievement.
- A proven technical knowledge of a at least one of the following hardware platforms, operating systems, and client/server and Internet architectures: IBM, HP, HP-UX, AIX, NT, Windows Server, DB2 Universal Database, SQL Server, Clusters, Distributed Processing, Internet/Intranet, or Data Warehousing.
- Experience with security and related technologies
- A fundamental understanding of LAN and WAN technologies.
- Demonstrated project management, decision making, and team building skills.
- An exceptional sense of professionalism.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and sales ability.
Cpak is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.